Voting

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can't believe I have been here a month: I can't believe I have ONLY been here a month


















It has officially been one month since we moved to Henderson, Nevada. Time has gone by fast, but at the same time I feel like I have been here for six months - which means time is going slow, right? This week, to say the least, was challenging. My brother left so I was flying solo all week with my two little men. It was also a really hot week - I don't think it was ever under 100 degrees, even at 7am. On Thursday, my car wouldn't start because apparently my battery went out. This wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that two hours prior to the car not starting, we were actually out in the car and Owen threw up everywhere - inside the car. Anyone with kids knows that there is nothing worse than a car seat full of throw up. Friday - the car wouldn't start again and after 10 phone calls with Hyundai, a tow truck company, and my mom for venting, we have a new battery in our car and its running like a gem:) Brian's sister Katharina came in town last night for a visit, which was really fun. Katharina's little boy Ben is Evan's age and it was fun to see the boys play together.

Well enough about my week - on to better. I know that I love to look at other's people blogs and gaze at their pictures. So in honor of my one month mark in Vegas - this is my picture post with little updates from our life story....in the desert - enjoy!

xoxo

Candace

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got a new battery. Nothing worse than being STRANDED with kids! :) Your pictures are adorable. The crib pic is my favorite :) That is why I miss you so much!

    ps - please tell me it has been longer than a month...3 yrs 11 months to go. That sounds a little depressing :(

    Love you all!!! Give your boys a squeeze from us.

    Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute to see your pictures and read your blogs! I love the one of you in the crib. I have one of Wes in Ethan's crib, believe it or not. And no, it didn't break!

    Coyotes can come out in the day--never let your dog alone outside.

    ReplyDelete