Voting

Sunday, October 31, 2010

These are the moments....

I am writing this blog post mostly for my husband - so if you need to be spared the sap, read on or skip over this post. Brian likes to read our blog while he is at school and look at the pictures of our sweet little boys. On Friday afternoon, Evan wanted me to take pictures of him sitting on the steps wearing his skeleton/pirate shirt. Coincidentally, as I was taking his pictures, his dad came home and I was able to capture the picture of him running down the stairs and jumping up on Brian and giving him a hug right as he came in the door. I like to think that Brian is different. While some dads are okay with leaving every day from 9am - 5pm, and sometimes even enjoy being gone for those hours, Brian is different. He genuinely loves spending time with the kids and hates leaving them. This week is going to be especially hard. Brian has his block exams which means four tests between Monday and Friday and endless hours of studying. I know that it is hard on Brian to be away from the kids for so many hours and basically be MIA for an entire week, but hopefully he will look at this blog post from day to day and remember that Friday is just around the corner and Evan will be waiting on the steps again. You can do it Brian - good luck on your tests, we love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment